Egyptian Streets is looking for an experienced, motivated and driven individual to join our team as a Partnerships Manager.
This position is only available for those based in Egypt and is being hired on a full-time or part-time basis. To apply, please send your CV and a short cover letter detailing why you would like to work with Egyptian Streets to [email protected]. Please include “Partnerships Manager – Egyptian Streets” in the subject line of your email.
We will review all applications on a rolling basis. Please note that Egyptian Streets does not have a physical office presence. You must be comfortable with working online and remotely. Meetings with other team members are held regularly at various locations.
– Find and establish contact with new clients
– Prepare for and manage business meetings with new and existing clients
– Develop a sales strategy and business plan for Egyptian Streets to generate revenue through premium direct sales to brands and agencies and other forms of revenue
– Host online, phone and in-person pitches and presentations
– Provide prompt phone and email follow up to all inbound inquiries and properly document and track all activity with existing and prospective clients
– Develop and maintain knowledge and awareness of the latest digital media and content marketing trends
– Report directly to Egyptian Streets’ directors
– Excellent English and Arabic language skills
– Proven experience in digital media, sales and content marketing, with preferred prior experience working with a digital media agency or newspaper
– Previous experience successfully driving revenue through discovery, pitching, closing and renewing business is preferred
– Strong ability to collaborate efficiently and effectively with both the client’s internal teams and Egyptian Streets’ internal team
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including negotiation, consulting and marketing skills
– Comprehensive understanding of the Egyptian digital media, content marketing and sales industry